Posted March 30, 2020
When we consider the state of church and the world in which we live, it is clear that we live in the last days. What better part of the Bible to study in the new year then, than 2 Peter— a book that teaches us about the knowledge of God and applying that knowledge in the end times?
Knowing God in the Last Days is a brief 85-page, readable commentary on this important epistle. Take up and read, and grow in the knowledge of God.
“This little book ought to be read slowly because there is so much to unpack. I highly recommend it.”—Dr. Julian Kennedy
- "Richly blessed by those books"
- Keeping RFPA titles in print: Amazing Cross, Behold, He Cometh, Portraits of Faithful Saints
- Two special Reformation Issues of the Standard Bearer
- New Releases: Walking in the Way of Love, T is for Tree, Studies in Hebrews
- Children's books division news
- What are the next books being printed?: Here We Stand: Commemorating the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation, The Belgic Confession commentary (volume 1), Grace and Assurance: The Message of the Canons of Dordt
- Blog news
- Radio Interviews
- Test your foreign language skills!
- Book Review: Knowing God in the Last Days: Commentary on 2 Peter
- Reader feedback