Posted November 11, 2019
The RFPA published the 1st issue of the RFPA Update in Sept. 1998.
View the very 1st issue here:
Its purpose, as stated in the very 1st RFPA Update issue: "...to inform subscribers to its Standard Bearer, buyers of its books, and members of the RFPA about the association and its many endeavors.
"Another purpose is to encourage men who live in the area of Grand Rapids, MI to become members of the RFPA at the annual meeting.
"In the interim between RFPA catalogs, the newsletter will keep readers abreast of publication news."
Look for the Spring Update (Issue #25) in your mailboxes next month!
Ever wonder where all of our books are published? Come take a tour of our office!
1. Our office is headquartered in Jenison, Michigan, on a quiet side street. Stop in for a visit! We'd love to show you around.
2. This building was constructed in late 2005, and in January of 2006, the RFPA moved from the basement of the Protestant Reformed Church seminary to this beautiful facility.
3. The main office area is the center of publishing activity.
4. Right inside the door, a beautifully crafted bookcase houses all of our titles for our customers and visitors to browse.
5. The kitchenette seen in the background is stocked with coffee, soda, and some sweet treats for the staff and board members.
6. The front reception desk always displays our new releases and current specials.
7. The board room is used for RFPA board and committee meetings. The monitor and webcam were purchased in 2012 for presentation and video conferencing purposes.
8. A certain quantity of each book is staged for packing in the packing room.
9-11. The warehouse holds most of our Reformed literature, all neatly organized and inventoried. Visitors love to check out the warehouse when they stop in. Just think, all of these Reformed books are ready to ship to eager readers all over the world! Also in the warehouse is our stash of shipping supplied, the Standard Bearer archives, and miscellaneous equipment.
So there you have it! Come stop in sometime and see it for yourself. We'd love to have you!
(A special thanks to Studio Five Photography for these wonderful photos!)