Become a Member and Save 35% + FREE SHIPPING!
Why Join the book club? When you join our book club, you are committing to receive our new publications automatically, thus providing enough sales for the association to fund its next publication venture.
Our book club is a simple way to expand your home library and have good Reformed literature at your fingertips for an unbeatable price.
More than 1,100 members enjoy the perks of the book club, and you can too!
- A great, affordable way to add edifying material to your library
Your membership helps the RFPA fund its future publications
Any individual is eligible to join the book club at any time, no initial purchase required
- No membership fee!
- Individual membership only (membership of resale companies or other organizations is prohibited)
Members agree to buy all new RFPA publications at the book club discount price (3-4 titles per year)
- By refusing or returning the book sent to you, in turn terminates your book club membership.
- Our book club does not offer the option to pick and choose which titles you would like to receive.
- 35% discount for members in the United States and 30% discount for International members on all RFPA publications.
- Members receive free shipping on all orders
- Members automatically receive one copy of each new book and are sent an invoice payable within 30 days (Canada, 60 days, Other countries, 90 days).
Upon joining, members commit to receiving their books in either print or ebook format.
- Book club members who purchase new RFPA titles in hard copy will be offered a free ebook of the same title. (A discount code will be provided on your invoice to use online at www.rfpa.org).
- Members who purchase new RFPA titles in ebook format may purchase the hard copy of the same title for $4.99 during the first 30 days after publication.
If you choose to receive the ebook version of new publications, you will automatically receive an email alerting you that the book is available for download and are sent an invoice via email payable within 30 days.
- More benefits....
- Old RFPA titles newly offered in ebook format can be purchased by book club members for $2.99.
- Old RFPA titles that undergo significant or substantial changes, where a 2nd or revised edition is put on the title page will be defined as a new RFPA title. If book club members purchase the 2nd or revised edition of this hard copy, they will be offered a free ebook of the same title during the first 30 days after publication