Become a Member and Save 35% + FREE SHIPPING!
Why Join the Book Club? When you join our Book Club, you are committing to receive our new publications automatically, thus providing enough sales for the association to fund its next publication venture.
Our Book Club is a simple way to expand your home library and have good Reformed literature at your fingertips for an unbeatable price.
More than 1,200 members enjoy the perks of the Book Club, and you can too!
- A great, affordable way to add edifying material to your library
Your membership helps the RFPA fund its future publications
Any individual is eligible to join the Book Club at any time, no initial purchase required
- No membership fee!
- Individual membership only (membership of resale companies or other organizations is prohibited)
Members agree to buy all new RFPA publications at the Book Club discount price (3-4 titles per year)
- By refusing or returning the book sent to you, in turn terminates your Book Club membership.
- Our Book Club does not offer the option to pick and choose which titles you would like to receive.
- 35% discount for members in the United States and 30% discount for International members on all RFPA publications.
- Members receive free shipping on all orders
- Members automatically receive one copy of each new book and are sent an invoice payable within 30 days (Canada, 60 days, Other countries, 90 days).
- Upon joining, members commit to receiving their books in either print or ebook format
- Members may choose to automatically receive both the print and the ebook version of each new book for only an additional $4.99.
- If members choose to only receive one format of each book, members may purchase the alternate format for only $4.99 for up to 30 days after the book has been released.
- If you choose to receive ebook versions of new publications, you will automatically receive an email alerting you that the book is available for download and are sent an invoice via email payable within 30 days.